Eyelid Surgery for Blepharospasm and Hemifacial Spasm
Dr. Yasser Khan
Yasser Khan MD, FRSCS
Orbit and Ophthalmic Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery
Credit Valley Hospital, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
William Osler Health Center, Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Clinical Assistant Professor
McMaster University, Department of Surgery
Director, Orbit and Oculoplastic fellowship Program
Director Undergraduate Ophthalmology Program
Lecturer, University of Toronto
- Assistant Clinical Professor & Director of Undergraduate Ophthalmology at McMaster University, Hamilton.
- Eye physician and surgeon, fellowship trained in ophthalmic plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.
- Diagnoses, manages and treats a wide range of medical and surgical ophthalmic disorders.
- A highly skilled ophthalmic laser and anterior segment surgeon.
- His scope of practice also includes the management of complex ocular and orbital trauma including orbital fractures.