Beyond Botox: Evolving Treatment Strategies for Facial Dystonias
Dr. Andrew Harrison
Andrew R. Harrison, M.D.
Director, Ophthalmic Plastic and Orbital Surgery
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
University of Minnesota
- Associate Professor of Ophthalmology & Visual Neurosciences, University of Minnesota.
- Has practiced oculoplastic surgery since 1999 and is the Director of the Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Service.
- One of the 30 fellowship Directors for ophthalmologists training to become oculoplastic surgeons.
- Has published over 75 articles related to oculoplastic surgery and lectures locally, nationally and internationally.
- He is listed in America’s Best Doctors, named a Top Doctor by Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine and is listed in U.S. News and World Report “Top Doctors”.